- What is FreeLex?
- What is a FUD?
- What does FreeLex want?
- What does CAT stand for?
- FreeLex provides easy-to-understand resumes for your user agreements.
- What do Networks need to do to have FreeLex official seal?
- Does the Resumed User Agreement have legal value?
- What is a benevolent dictatorship?
- Is a Network a benevolent dictatorship?
FreeLex wants to change the current FUD situation existing when reading User Agreements for a CAT situation.
It stands for Certainty, Assurance and Trust.
A Benevolent Dictatorship is created by a free (like in free beers) service, that lets the user do some things, but in which the user has no rights and cannot claim.
If the Network is giving the user a free service, lets the user do certain things, but grants no rights and lets no option for claims, then, yes it is.